165 E. Palmetto Ave.
P.O. Box 360
Varnville, SC 29944 Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. (M - Th)
GOOD NEWS...SUNDAY SERVICES BEGIN IN THE LIFE CENTER AT 10:00 a.m. Sunday, May 24th!
1. Attend if you feel comfortable in doing so. No judgments will be made for those that choose to attend or those that choose to watch on FB. We recommend older members should not attend. Most of all, if you are sick, please stay home.
2. We will use one entrance to the Life Center, the front entrance. The doors will be propped open to avoid contact with handles. Please be mindful of social distancing as you wait to enter the Life Center and ushers will be present to get you to your seats. We will be dismissed by rows and ask that you promptly leave the Life Center at the conclusion of the service.
3. Mask will not be required, but if you feel more comfortable in wearing one, please wear one.
4. Hand sanitizer will be provided at the entrance. Please use it freely.
5. The chairs will be spaced at a significant distance. Families are encouraged to sit together where they feel most comfortable as a family.
6. There will be no offering received during the service. In the Life Center Lobby an offering box will be placed to give your offering.
7. The bulletins will be placed on some chairs to minimize personal contact with the paper and people.
8. There will be no formal time of fellowship during the service.
9. The music and lyrics will be projected upon a screen or wall, there will be no handling of hymnals.
10. Please be attentive and respectful of your personal space and the space of others.
11. If possible, please use the restroom before you come. If you need to use it, please limit to one person at a time.
12. The Life Center will be the only building open. We do not want anyone wandering into the other buildings.
13. The chairs and the Life Center will be sanitized before the next week's service.
Give to the church by clicking on the bar on the right.
Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts.